This is a survey created by Design Movement staff for the purpose of engaging with South Asian American students on campus. We have found it to work very well in creating meaningful conversations and even leading to conversations about what is the main message of our Christian faith (see especially the final question about the “good news” Jesus came to bring).
We as Design Movement hope to write up more about it, but for now, here is the survey:
Design Good News Survey (PDF that you can download & print, 4 per page)
Or, here are the questions:
Good News Survey
1. If money were not an issue, what would you want to do with your life?
2. What is an issue in the world that deeply concerns you?
3. What is your faith background, and to what extent do you believe in it or follow it today?
4. If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
5. Jesus said He came to bring the gospel, which means “good news.” What do you think was good about His news?